MVP Health Care is thrilled to be the new title sponsor of the Rochester Twilight Criterium! Back for 2018 on SATURDAY MAY 19th!
“The Rochester Twilight Criterium is a terrific event for the city of Rochester, and MVP Health Care is proud to be a sponsor this year. We’re committed to making a positive impact in the areas we serve, and events such as the Criterium are a critical component of our efforts to create the healthiest communities in the U.S.” – Yvonne Donnelly, MVP Health Care
Highlights for 2018:
- There will be full-course barricades surrounding the inside & outside of the race course – safer for both the athletes and the spectators!
- The beer garden will now be the complete interior of the course – no more having to be restricted to one area!
- We will have a “showcase” amateur cycling race – the U17/18 & U23.
- The Men’s Elite and Women’s Elite 1-mile running race will be back for 2018! Super fast and super exciting high-speed running into the criterium atmosphere!
- Men’s and Women’s amateur 1-mile running races will also take place. The amateur races will start one minute after the corresponding Elite races.
Please take a look through the website for all sorts of information and hopefully all the answers to your questions.