MVP Health Care is thrilled to be the new title sponsor of the Rochester Twilight Criterium! Back for 2018 on SATURDAY MAY 19th!
We’d like to welcome our newest sponsor, MVP Health Care!
“The Rochester Twilight Criterium is a terrific event for the city of Rochester, and MVP Health Care is proud to be a sponsor this year. We’re committed to making a positive impact in the areas we serve, and events such as the Criterium are a critical component of our efforts to create the healthiest communities in the U.S.” – Yvonne Donnelly, MVP Health Care
Highlights for 2018:
- There will be full-course barricades surrounding the inside & outside of the race course – safer for both the athletes and the spectators!
- The beer garden will now be the complete interior of the course – no more having to be restricted to one area!
- We will have a “showcase” amateur cycling race – the U17/18 & U23.
- The Men’s Elite and Women’s Elite 1-mile running race will be back for 2018! Super fast and super exciting high-speed running into the criterium atmosphere!
- Men’s and Women’s amateur 1-mile running races will also take place. The amateur races will start one minute after the corresponding Elite races.
Please take a look through the website for all sorts of information and hopefully all the answers to your questions.